little bear

little bear
1 month old

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Thirsty thursday

Well mommy came in to the hospital this morning to find my tube out of my nose! She was soooo happy! I ate all three of my feedings last night from a bottle like a champ the nurse said. I ate really well for mommy twice today, and just finished up a bottle. I got a bath today too! I really enjoyed blowing bubbles in the water (passing gas) and ended my bath by pooping in the water! My daddy is finally back, and mommy and I are so glad! He really missed us! Well the doctors are getting everything squared away so I can go home tomorrow!!!!! Everyone keeps telling me about this dog I am going to meet. I don't know how I feel about this quite yet. Mommy and daddy are staying at the hospital with me tonight, so we will see how that goes. Well time for me to nap! Hope you are having a wonderful day! Love Easton

1 comment:

  1. What and awesome Thursday! I am so excited for you guys! I am voting that you keep this blog!!!! Easton is such a good writer!

    ReplyDelete