little bear

little bear
1 month old

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Pictures

Here is my first picture!! My mom and dad think I am cute!!

Mommy meeting me and holding me for the first time!

Mommy, Daddy, and I in the NICU

Mommy thinks my puppy dog face is cute!

Getting baptised by pastor Kathy!

Me with my Mommy, Daddy, and my two wonderful God Mothers!!!
 I am such a lucky little boy! I sure love these ladies!

Kisses from one of my favorite Aunties!


We hope you enjoyed a little sneak peak of our little bundle!

3 comments:

  1. He is so cute! Keeping him in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable momma!! i cannot wait to see him in person! keeping you all in my prayers, please let me know if there is anything I can do for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful photos, he sure is a cute little guy. You remain in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete