little bear

little bear
1 month old

Thursday, September 20, 2012

32 weeks

Pretty boring week here this week. Mom and I have been working hard on my birth to three homework. I have been working more on sitting and grabbing things with both of my hands. This week they added trying to get me into the crawling position. I am not such a huge fan of that. I fell asleep sitting up with my boppy the other night, and today sitting next to mommy in the chair. I tried sitting in the front of the cart by myself the other day, but it was quite an adventure. I also sat in a booth with mommy. That was more fun. Mommy snapped a good photo of daddy reading me a book before bed. I really love reading. I sometimes even read out loud to mommy and daddy. I am really starting to talk. Mommy and daddy just think I am too cute, and I would have to agree.
Have a great week
Love
Easton

No comments:

Post a Comment