little bear

little bear
1 month old

Thursday, September 6, 2012

30 weeks

Well I am doing more amazing things this week! I have started reaching for things I see with my right hand. I am able to grab my rattle, and put it in my mouth, all while watching it. I still "fish" for toys with my left hand, but at least I am grabbing things. I tried out my Johnny jump up for the first time yesterday and I loved it! It is such a new way to look at life! I also went to my first Minnesota state fair. It was very busy, but there were a lot of neat things to look at. The birth to three ladies say my mommy and daddy are doing an awesome job helping me try to catch up. They can tell that we have all been working very hard. I have made my mommy very proud this week! Daddy too!
Have a great week
Love,
Easton

1 comment:

  1. Great to see him inproving in leaps and bounds! :) He is changing so much! And week wise...he is right on with this second pregnancy! :)

    ReplyDelete