little bear

little bear
1 month old

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Man time flys when you're having fun! Mommy and Daddy can't believe I am almost 4 months old! I had a lot of fun last weekend enjoying the nice weather in Winneconne. I got to help man the rummage sale! I also slept in the pack and play for the first time at auntie Alissa's house! I sleep good there! This weekend I am making my first adventure to Illinois. Mommy, Daddy, and I are going to my cousin julianna's first communion. I think I will have a lot of fun! All of Daddy's brothers and sisters will be there! I am really liking daycare. Papa gets big smiles out of me every day. I really love going on walks with all the kids! I also really enjoy talking to Nana. Although my favorite time of the day is still snuggling with mommy! Hope everyone has a great memorial day weekend! Love Easton

No comments:

Post a Comment