little bear

little bear
1 month old

Thursday, June 7, 2012

17 Weeks

Look at me! Sound asleep loving life! If you look at my elbow I am getting a dimple on it! Finally plumping up a little! My cheeks are ever growing too! This week I have started cooing and I even think about laughing from time to time! I have also started to grab onto things and once in a while try to get them to my mouth! As much as I love my nuk, I have a new found interest in my fists! I just love shoving the whole thing in my mouth. I am really working hard on having better control of my head too. Sometimes I get really mad at Mommy when she makes me practice! Mom and Dad think I might be learning that when I cry someone will hold me, and that it is way better to sleep in someone's  arms than all by myself.  I am really getting big though, its hard to believe! Mom, Dad, and I are looking forward to a low key weekend! Hope you all enjoy your day!
Love
Easton


No comments:

Post a Comment