little bear

little bear
1 month old

Monday, April 9, 2012

2 months old

Today I am 2 months old! Mommy can not believe how fast time is going! We had a wonderful Easter weekend, and we spent lots of time with the Gudmundson family. We went to church Easter morning, and I pooped through my outfit before the sermon even started! Just wanted to show I didn't want to be dressed up. My cousin Logan and I had the same first Easter onsie so we took some pictures. We figured out that my feet are just as long as his! He is 10 months old! Today mommy and I went grocery shopping for the first time by ourselves. It went better than mommy expected. Tonight I am going to try a little formula in my bottle to see if it helps me gain a little more weight and maybe even sleep a little longer. Mommy is hoping for both! We need to start getting on a little bit more of a schedule since mommy has to start thinking about going back to work. She is not ready at all to go back! Well that's all for now! Hope everyone has a wonderful week! Love Easton

No comments:

Post a Comment