little bear

little bear
1 month old

Thursday, April 26, 2012

11 weeks

Today I am 11 weeks old. Mom posted this picture of Layla and I relaxing. She was keeping my feet warm! We had an appointment with one of the neurologist that saw me when I was in the NICU. He says I have come a long way since he has seen me last. He thought that maybe I am a couple of weeks behind developmentally and that my tummy muscles need a little work. He seems to think all of this will come together with time. We scheduled an EEG for a couple weeks from now, so hopefully all is well there, and I can start to wean off my medications. Other news, I have a old that has given me laryngitis. My cry is mostly silent! Mommy says it sounds pretty pitiful. I hope I feel better soon, because I am having my first sleepover at Grandma Anitas, without mommy. I am going to have so much fun!!! I start daycare next week Wednesday, so I will let you know how that goes. I am sure it will, I get to spend my days with my Nana. That's all for now. Have a wonderful weekend! Easton

No comments:

Post a Comment